Friday, March 30, 2012

Implosion of Light 1 & II

After I returned from Italy I met with Alejandro Cohen of Languis (the sonic component of Parallel) because I enjoyed working with his music and I wanted to continue the collaboration.  He loved the idea and quickly came up with three sonic pieces, which I slowly slowly animated to.

I am very grateful to him for his patience.  It showed around a few times at the Punto y Raya Film Festival in Madrid, Dublab's labrat Matinee here in LA and a couple other places.

You can see the first one below, but the second one just completed in March of this year and will be making the rounds to festivals.  If you would like to see it please ask for it!





UPDATE: Ale is going to post Implosion II on the Dublab blog. So, I might as well post it here too.

No comments:

Post a Comment